Gümrük Forum - gümrük ithalat ihracat dış ticaret lojistik forum
Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Standart Cevap: Can someone help me in English with regards to a car???

Dear Mr.Bradfield,

Can we simply drive in from England on British plates? Will they need to be insued in England, or in Turkey?
- You can use England or British plate in Turkey for 6 months. After 6 months, you should out from Turkey to abroad. And than you can turn back again to Turkey. You should consider this procudere for every 6 months. You can use your English insurance.

If we were to want to change them onto turkish number plates how much would this cost? are there any regulations?
- In customs, 37% Special Taxes, 18% VAT, and you'll pay customs tax that it will be change your car's engine capacity.